About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Michele. I started out experimenting making Facial & Body Scrubs from coffee grounds for about a month. I came up with the best formula for an awesome scrub. I wanted to share my Coffee Facial and Body Scrub to everyone. I realized then that this was my purpose in life. Creating all natural skin care products for everyone to enjoy a spa like experience without paying a fortune to have nice skin. I love making a difference in helping people feel good about them selves and their skin.

Friday, January 28, 2011

One of the Farmers Market Vendors

After going to the Farmers Market for a couple of weekends this past summer, I found out that one of the local vendors Michael (not his real name) had been farming since he was 13 years old.  You can tell he had a very rough life. He was probably in his 50's but looked like he was in his 70's. He had exposed himself  from the sun and did not protect his skin with sun screen for several years.  He bought my Coffee Facial & Body Scrub out of the goodness from his heart that afternoon.  The very next day he told me that his skin felt so much better. He said that he had tried other products and nothing else seemed to work. He made sure each of his customers would know about my Coffee Scrubs when they came to visit him. I smiled and watched him tell his customers from across the pavilion. After a hard days of working out in the sun and working at the Flea Market he can now go home, and enjoy a few minutes of having a spa like experience and feeling good about himself.  I love that I am helping people with there skin and making them feel that they are worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment