About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Michele. I started out experimenting making Facial & Body Scrubs from coffee grounds for about a month. I came up with the best formula for an awesome scrub. I wanted to share my Coffee Facial and Body Scrub to everyone. I realized then that this was my purpose in life. Creating all natural skin care products for everyone to enjoy a spa like experience without paying a fortune to have nice skin. I love making a difference in helping people feel good about them selves and their skin.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentines Day Special


The First 8 customers will receive A Free 8oz Bottle of Seaweed Toner for a purchase of your choice of (1) of Baby Doll's Skin Care products. Limited time offer!

Check out my website at http://www.babydollskincare.com/ and order from my shopping cart and receive your Seaweed Toner for free or email me at info@babydollskincare.com for more information. I encourage you to also check out my Etsy shop if you would like to order from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment