About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Michele. I started out experimenting making Facial & Body Scrubs from coffee grounds for about a month. I came up with the best formula for an awesome scrub. I wanted to share my Coffee Facial and Body Scrub to everyone. I realized then that this was my purpose in life. Creating all natural skin care products for everyone to enjoy a spa like experience without paying a fortune to have nice skin. I love making a difference in helping people feel good about them selves and their skin.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby Doll's Skin Care: Buy 1 Get 1 Free!!!

Baby Doll's Skin Care: Buy 1 Get 1 Free!!!: "Baby Doll's Skin Care is having a sale!! Buy 1 Lemon Twister Peppermint Spritzer Facial Toner get another bottle Free! Or for the Second bo..."

No comments:

Post a Comment