About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Michele. I started out experimenting making Facial & Body Scrubs from coffee grounds for about a month. I came up with the best formula for an awesome scrub. I wanted to share my Coffee Facial and Body Scrub to everyone. I realized then that this was my purpose in life. Creating all natural skin care products for everyone to enjoy a spa like experience without paying a fortune to have nice skin. I love making a difference in helping people feel good about them selves and their skin.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Have fun and vote!

 There is a 10th annual WV Fishing, Hunting and Outdoor Sports Show this weekend. They have 125 vendor booths representing outdoor businesses from all over the U.S. and Canada. I do make a great natural No See's Um's Magic Potion Bug Spray with absolutely No Deet in it. This product is great for the outdoors.  For hiking, fishing, camping and those who love to ride those harley's.  My product cleans your skin,  cools you off and help keeps the bug off. You have a 3 in 1 product.  Click on "like this" if you feel that it would be beneficial for me to take the chance.   Go on my facebook page and click "like this"  or voice your option. Please be gentle.
 
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Baby-Dolls-Skin-Care/188918161120126

No comments:

Post a Comment